Client Management Position
Job Type: Full-time - BenefitScape
BenefitScape is a firm solely focused on Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting and Compliance services. We offer IRS ACA Compliance services to businesses, municipalities, institutions, and organizations all across the US. This includes variable hours tracking and generating the IRS-specific codes for Form 1095 creation, printing and distributing 1095 Forms, and electronic Transmittal of Information Returns to the IRS.
Our ideal candidate likes a challenge, has had some employee benefits experience, and most importantly takes pride in building and fostering great Client relationships.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying information, researching, locating and providing information
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Fulfilling requests by clarifying desired information and forwarding requests
- Maintaining BenefitScape database by entering and updating information
- Implementing and installing the ACA Compliance BenefitScape for each client
- Onboarding, training and educating new clients of the ACA Compliance BenefitScape
- Providing limited technical support for new clients which may include the following:
- Assisting clients through the various modules of the portal
- Supporting clients through the process of uploading data-specific information required into the portal
- Understanding the technical, Affordable Care Act requirements that directly affect the ACA Compliance BenefitScape solution and can include the following:
- Understanding basic and specific rules and regulations that fall under the Employer Mandate requirements of ACA
- Ongoing customer service support of the ACA Compliance BenefitScape solution
Basic Qualifications include:
- Previous experience in customer service (preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Exemplary phone etiquette
- Ability to listen actively
- Accurate data entry skills
- Superior people skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal savvy
- Adept at building relationships
- Microsoft Windows, including MS Office’
- Excel, and
- Word (as a minimum)
Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years experience in employee benefits & customer service.
BenefitScape offers competitive pay and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Email resume and cover letter with subject line Zoho CRM Admin” to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
12 Walnut Street, Natick, MA 01760
Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.